Cost of living in Patras, Greece vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 505 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.338 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 55% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,675TL (€2,000) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Sheffield costs £3.98 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tartu costs €0.99 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,800TL (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ibarra costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €13 (34 minutes ago)