Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 522 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.485 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 76% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,111TL (€2,176) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,000TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨12 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $3.27 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kyoto costs ¥240 (about 1 hour ago)