Cost of living in Palu, Indonesia vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 528 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00040 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palu (Indonesia) is 10% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,572TL (Rp 21,355,460) in Palu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,800TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarragona costs €3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mountain View, California costs $25,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Palma de Mallorca costs €33 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 2,999TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (35 minutes ago)