Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 567 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.586 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 81% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,197TL (NZ$3,680) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €26 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tromsø costs kr 12,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durban costs R 17,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jerusalem costs 213 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)