Cost of living in Palermo, Italy vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 611 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.541 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 67% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,547TL (€1,765) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Riga costs €36 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 217₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Amsterdam costs €440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $49 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $9 (about 3 hours ago)