Cost of living in Oradea, Romania vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 498 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.341 TRY / RON
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is about the same as in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,600TL in Bursa you would need to make just about 7,406TL (5,521 lei) in Oradea.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarragona costs €3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mountain View, California costs $25,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Palma de Mallorca costs €33 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 2,999TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (36 minutes ago)