Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 663 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23786 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 7% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,562TL (31,790₴) in Odessa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 80 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Würzburg costs €350 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)