Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.175 TRY / GBP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 851 prices entered by 69 different people.
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 114% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benoni costs R 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Caracas costs 100,000 Bs.S. (about 4 hours ago)