Cost of living in Niš, Serbia vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 605 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05533 TRY / RSD
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 6% cheaper than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,700TL in Bursa you would need to make just about 7,266TL (131,319 Дин.) in Niš.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Portland, Oregon costs $4.41 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rawalpindi costs ₨40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Terengganu costs RM18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Babylon, New York costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Salvador costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)