Cost of living in Nerima, Japan vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 538 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05278 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 114% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,784TL (¥280,117) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Santa Fe costs ARS $60 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 15 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ambon City costs Rp 45,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Havre costs €600 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 4 hours ago)