Cost of living in Nagpur, India vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 697 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07825 TRY / INR
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is 20% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,135TL (₨103,968) in Nagpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belgrade costs 12 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Aberdeen costs £1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albacete costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 8,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)