Cost of living in Nagercoil, India vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 475 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.08005 TRY / INR
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 18% cheaper than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,900TL in Bursa you would need to make just about 6,485TL (₨81,007) in Nagercoil.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$50 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Stockholm costs 70 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)