Cost of living in Nabeul, Tunisia vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 518 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.950 TRY / TND
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nabeul (Tunisia) is 8% cheaper than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,400TL in Bursa you would need to make just about 6,812TL (3,494 Dinar) in Nabeul.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dasmarinas costs Php25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mannheim costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tallinn costs €1.36 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)