Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 526 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.241 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,479TL (2,307KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Sheffield costs £3.98 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tartu costs €0.99 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,800TL (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ibarra costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €13 (35 minutes ago)