Cost of living in Montpellier, France vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 637 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.515 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 111% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,374TL (€2,360) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gujranwala costs ₨114 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 12 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 3 hours ago)