Cost of living in Misratah, Libya vs Bursa, Turkey
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 476 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.051 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 14% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,997TL (2,221 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,900TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Sheffield costs £3.98 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tartu costs €0.99 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,800TL (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ibarra costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €13 (35 minutes ago)