Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 476 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.28914 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 7% cheaper than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,800TL in Bursa you would need to make just about 6,292TL (Mex$ 21,760) in Minatitlan.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $1,100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 1 hour ago)