Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran vs Bursa, Turkey
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 559 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00014 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is about the same as in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,583TL (﷼ 55,753,045) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Burlington, Vermont costs $4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almería costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)