Cost of living in Marseille, France vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 661 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.450 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 107% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,681TL (€2,121) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £25 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 300KM (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 110,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,083 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)