Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 642 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.595 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 17% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,993TL (15,123 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 15 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ambon City costs Rp 45,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Havre costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)