Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 609 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.362 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 94% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,933TL (€2,347) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Depok costs Rp 2,541,250 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U19,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 140TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (about 3 hours ago)