Cost of living in Mahabad, Iran vs Bursa, Turkey
WARNING! Mahabad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mahabad.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 458 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00014 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahabad (Iran) is 23% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,947TL (﷼ 64,719,404) in Mahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Reading, Berkshire costs £100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Castellón de la Plana costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)