Cost of living in Mahabad, Iran vs Bursa, Turkey
WARNING! Mahabad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mahabad.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 529 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00014 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahabad (Iran) is 22% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,269TL (﷼ 60,607,143) in Mahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 91,790 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £64 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Adelaide costs AU$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,700 (about 1 hour ago)