Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.40061 TRY / ZMW
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 778 prices entered by 46 different people.
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 9% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,173TL (20,401 Kwacha) in Lusaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Palm Springs, California costs $1,211 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Matamoros costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b50 (about 1 hour ago)