Cost of living in Łódź, Poland vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.485 TRY / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 790 prices entered by 54 different people.
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 12% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 80 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Würzburg costs €350 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)