Cost of living in Linares, Chile vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 536 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00740 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Linares (Chile) is 20% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,213TL (CH$1,244,687) in Linares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Depok costs Rp 2,541,250 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U19,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 140TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (about 3 hours ago)