Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.365 TRY / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 721 prices entered by 57 different people.
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 78% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Olomouc costs 12,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vigo costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €22 (about 3 hours ago)