Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 714 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.365 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 65% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,393TL (€1,947) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Olomouc costs 12,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vigo costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €22 (about 3 hours ago)