Cost of living in Larnaca, Cyprus vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 589 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.348 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larnaca (Cyprus) is 72% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,192TL (€1,921) in Larnaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Burlington, Vermont costs $4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almería costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)