Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.336 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 18% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,845TL (RM6,622) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dasmarinas costs Php20,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mannheim costs €1,400 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tallinn costs €1.36 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $430 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €3.90 (44 minutes ago)