Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 566 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.636 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 188% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 21,915TL (kr 34,478) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 3 hours ago)