Cost of living in Kolkata, India vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07836 TRY / INR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,662 prices entered by 184 different people.
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 5% cheaper than in Bursa (Turkey)
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belgrade costs 12 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Aberdeen costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albacete costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 8,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 1 hour ago)