Cost of living in Kerman, Iran vs Bursa, Turkey
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 529 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00014 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,000TL in Bursa you would need to make just about 5,605TL (﷼ 41,080,612) in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 80 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Würzburg costs €350 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)