Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 410%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 475 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00963 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 173% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,585TL (1,930,301 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 3 hours ago)