Cost of living in Kasese, Uganda vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 529 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00156 TRY / UGX
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kasese (Uganda) is 12% cheaper than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,100TL in Bursa you would need to make just about 6,242TL (4,007,605 Shilling) in Kasese.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Athens costs €18 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 12,000 ₮ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Libreville costs 600,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)