Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 526 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.18294 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 25% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,879TL (54,000 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,900TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €700 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosenheim costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khon Kaen costs 14,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 36 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste costs R$ 28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)