Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 475 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.42973 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 34% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,871TL (25,298 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 122 (about 3 hours ago)