Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 653 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.373 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 32% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,770TL (RM7,117) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Calgary costs C$13 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rosenheim costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khon Kaen costs 14,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 36 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste costs R$ 28 (about 2 hours ago)