Cost of living in Hetauda, Nepal vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 322%|
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05014 TRY / NPR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 534 prices entered by 33 different people.
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hetauda (Nepal) is 431% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 36,134TL (₨ 720,699) in Hetauda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €700 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosenheim costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khon Kaen costs 14,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 36 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste costs R$ 28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)