Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 551 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.475 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 68% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,612TL (€1,948) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Gothenburg costs 2,000 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $3.27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (about 1 hour ago)