Cost of living in Grenoble, France vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 634 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.343 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 100% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,787TL (€2,174) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ambon City costs Rp 45,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Havre costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)