Cost of living in Graz, Austria vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 625 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.423 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Graz (Austria) is 90% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,474TL (€2,253) in Graz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rzeszów costs 25 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,849 (about 4 hours ago)