Cost of living in Gijón, Spain vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 680 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.348 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 62% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,806TL (€1,860) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palm Bay, Florida costs $11 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥850 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tbilisi costs 600 Lari (about 1 hour ago)