Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 531 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.11355 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 24% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,315TL (Php73,229) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 91,790 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £64 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Adelaide costs AU$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,700 (about 1 hour ago)