Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 476 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.002 TRY / TND
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 47% cheaper than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,600TL in Bursa you would need to make just about 4,060TL (2,028 Dinar) in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €21 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Algiers costs 42 Dinar (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.09 (about 3 hours ago)