Cost of living in Fushun, China vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 480 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.800 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fushun (China) is 7% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,488TL (9,356元) in Fushun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 122 (about 3 hours ago)