Cost of living in Eilat, Israel vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 236%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 476 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.640 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 143% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,693TL (11,396 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belgrade costs 62,000 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saratov costs руб 1,659,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $8,708 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Petaling Jaya costs RM2,948 (about 2 hours ago)