Cost of living comparison between Dnipropetrovs'k, Ukraine and Bursa, Turkey
WARNING! Dnipropetrovs'k has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Dnipropetrovs'k.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,356 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.11880 TRY / UAH *
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in New York is 167% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 56% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Dubai is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Sydney is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 7% cheaper than in Jakarta
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 20% cheaper than in Mumbai
Cost of living in Dnipropetrovs'k (Ukraine) is 38% cheaper than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Bursa you would need to make just about 1,556TL (13,099₴) in Dnipropetrovs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,300 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,118 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Palmerston North costs NZ$7 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.30 (about 1 hour ago)