Cost of living comparison between Dnipropetrovs'k, Ukraine and Bursa, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11795 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dnipropetrovs'k (Ukraine) is 26% cheaper than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Bursa you would need to make just about 1,854TL (15,719₴) in Dnipropetrovs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 2,541 Franc (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 3 hours ago)