Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 310 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13394 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 32% cheaper than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Bursa you would need to make just about 2,554TL (19,068₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 2 hours ago)