Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 346 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13550 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 33% cheaper than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Bursa you would need to make just about 2,104TL (15,530₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San‘a’ costs 100,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨48 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)