Cost of living comparison between Dnipro, Ukraine and Bursa, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11413 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 37% cheaper than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Bursa you would need to make just about 1,966TL (17,228₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Hargeysa costs 39 S (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩30,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b1.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (about 3 hours ago)