Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 514 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.367 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,679TL (R$ 6,350) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 5,005 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salem costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanoi costs 40,000,000 ₫ (about 4 hours ago)